Top Sites Lists
November 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon WIFI Club on your social bookmarking website

My Team in Platinum

Go down

My Team in Platinum

Post by JayShay95 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

Staraptor
Lv:71
Intimidate
Docile
Attack-210 Speed-178
Close Combat, Defog, Aerial Ace, Wing Attack
Staraptor was the second one I caught and I use it against rock, normal, ice, bug, and grass

Luxray
Rivalry
Hasty
Attack-199 S. Attack-155
Crunch, Thunder Fang, Strength, Discharge
Luxray was the third one I caught, I use it to take out those of the psychic, water, flying, and some others

Espeon
Sychronize
Careful
S. Attack-198 Speed-185
Psychic, Future Sight, Swift, and Morning Sun
I hatched Espeon as an Eevee and evolved it hoping to use it for breeding techiques to learn how to get Pokemon to hatch with new moves that would be awesome and catch the enemy by surprise, then I decided to use it as a team member

Lucario
Inner Focus
Jolly
Focus Band
Speed-185 Attack178 S.Attack-167
Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed
I know people, Lucario is an Uber, but I only used it becuz I love Lucarios and it is in fact, my favorite, I use it on rock, steel, normal, dark, and the occaisional other Lucario

Umbreon
Lv: 71
Synchronize
Adamant
S. Defense-210 Defense-172
Assurance, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Quick Attack
Umbreon was the second chosen for the breeding experiments and is one of my all time favorites, I love facing off against psychics and watching them struggle, heh heh heh

Torterra
Overgrow
Lax
Big Root
Attack-183 Defense-182
Earthquake, Crunch, Giga Drain, and Razor Leaf
Torterra was my starter (duh!) and also one of my strongest Brigades, (The Top Strongest I have, not all of them are in this team, heh heh) Usually I use it against fire types for fun and then I use it against Water types and the occastional Steel Types

If you do not like my team or I get rated low enough, then I will start the game over and invent a new team, but hey, at least its not full of all legendarys, LoL
JayShay95
Pokemon Master

Popularity points : 0

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jayshay95

Back to top Go down

Re: My Team in Platinum

Post by Justin on Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:00 am

You don't have to start the game over to get a new team...
Just catch new pokemon and use them. Starting over seams a little over dramatic in my opinion.

my FC is 2363 3382 4427
Justin
Elite 4

Popularity points : 2

View user profile http://pokemon-wifi.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JayShay95 on Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Thanks man, but I think that sometimes starting over lets me get a fresh look at what I should capture and use in my team, so what do u think about my current team?

Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GentleBridge on Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 am

http://pokemon-wifi.darkbb.com/rate-my-team-f3/rules-on-how-to-post-ur-pokemon-and-get-rated-t87.htm <-- pls read the rules before posting.... if not.. i would start locking topics.. for spamming......

and it is really hard to rate your team... if all you can tell us... is what weaknesses it cover... we need to know what other purpose there is.... like *torterra... is a sweeper or a wall? and constructing a new team.. wont make much difference.. you'll end up with the same result.. if you wana improve.. give us as much detail of your pokemon... thats how you can improve.. with other ppl's ideas... and your own *mix them together... and you can make an aweasome competitor team

fc: 4856 1065 4093
GentleBridge
Elite 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayShay95 on Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

GentalBridge, I did read the rules, and I just didnt understand what you meant by purpose to the team, your definition and mine maybe different, so I apologize, but being my age means I take it the way I think it means, so sorry, however, I had been planning on starting over for a long time now, its just what I do whenever I reach a point in which there is othing left to do, so this Monday or Tuesday I may start over, or I might not, not too sure. But anyways, thanks (not sarcastic)

Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GentleBridge on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm

JayShay95 wrote:Staraptor
Intimidate
Docile
Attack-210 Speed-178 (this is suppose to be your EV spread.... not your current stat)
Close Combat, Defog why use defog?, (Aerial Ace, Wing Attack) <-- wouldnt brave bird be better.... since brave bird is a stab
Staraptor was the second one I caught and I use it against rock, normal, ice, bug, and grass (maybe give it an item like choice band/choice scarf/life orb.... and just reraise your staraptor into an adament or jolly nature?)

Luxray
Rivalry
Hasty
Attack-199 S. Attack-155
Crunch, Thunder Fang (wouldnt spark be better since it has more accuracy... and 30% chance of paralysis), Strength, Discharge (maybe thunder is better since its a stab... despite the chance of missing... but think about it.... would you rather miss or deal stab attack)
Luxray was the third one I caught, I use it to take out those of the psychic, water, flying, and some others (same thing with staraptor... no item... and should reraise with better nature... and EV train them)

Espeon
Sychronize
Careful
S. Attack-198 Speed-185
Psychic, Future Sight (use sleep talk... or anything... future sight is worst then sky attack and skull bash), Swift (shadow ball might be better), and Morning Sun(espeon doesnt have much hp... to waste a turn to morning sun)
I hatched Espeon as an Eevee and evolved it hoping to use it for breeding techiques to learn how to get Pokemon to hatch with new moves that would be awesome and catch the enemy by surprise, then I decided to use it as a team member

Lucario
Inner Focus
Jolly
Focus Band
Speed-185 Attack178 S.Attack-167
Aura Sphere(close combat), Dark Pulse(shadow claw), Dragon Pulse (ice punch), Extreme Speed (since your jolly..meaning.. you will max speed but lower special attack i dont think you should use so many Speical attack moves)
I know people, Lucario is an Uber, but I only used it becuz I love Lucarios and it is in fact, my favorite, I use it on rock, steel, normal, dark, and the occaisional other Lucario

Umbreon
Synchronize
Adamant
S. Defense-210 Defense-172
Assurance, Faint Attack, Moonlight, Quick Attack
Umbreon was the second chosen for the breeding experiments and is one of my all time favorites, I love facing off against psychics and watching them struggle, heh heh heh

Torterra
Overgrow
Lax
Big Root
Attack-183 Defense-182
Earthquake, Crunch, Giga Drain, and Razor Leaf
Torterra was my starter (duh!) and also one of my strongest Brigades, (The Top Strongest I have, not all of them are in this team, heh heh) Usually I use it against fire types for fun and then I use it against Water types and the occastional Steel Types

If you do not like my team or I get rated low enough, then I will start the game over and invent a new team, but hey, at least its not full of all legendarys, LoL

yes you should reraise your team.... get a ditto... and start working hard..... which most ppl does... or hack.... whichever way you like..... sorry if i didnt bother fixing your toterra and umbreon.. but yea.... so far i can see you only have 1 wall and 5 sweepers... risky thing to do... and when i meant was EV spreed... if your wondering.... what EV is... it means effort value.. for more info search http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

fc: 4856 1065 4093
GentleBridge
Elite 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayShay95 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:22 pm

Thank you GentalBridge, I will take your words to heart when I start over, thank you for the tips and thanks for the EV explanation, I never understood what people meant by it and now I understand, I will train basing my tactics on the EVs and I will chose a new improved team. Wish me luck, cuz I refuse to keep going on now on the current game seeing how there is absolutely NOTHING left to do in the game that I feel like doing.

Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down