Top Sites Lists
July 2018
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Pokemon WIFI Club on your social bookmarking website

My New Team

Go down

My New Team

Post by JayShay95 on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:20 pm

Lucario
Inner Focus
Black Belt
ok, to be honest, idk what to put here, i spent hours reading about effort points and ur not clear enough for me to put anything here, sorry but im skipping this part
Docile
Aura Sphere, ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse
lucario is one of my best sweepers, but he is also good as a wall when it comes down to it, aura sphere and close combat are used on rock steel ice and dark and on whatever pkmn i know has a low defense naturally, dragon pulse is obviously for dragon types or for a quick damage dealing hit. once Lucario hatched i spent hours training it so i could train him for these reasons.

Magnezone
Sturdy
Lagging Tail
n/a
Sassy
Gyro Ball, Zap Cannon, Mirror Shot, Discharge
magnezone is among my best walls, and before you start criticising me becuz of the lagging tail item, remembr that gyro ball works better with a slower user, Zap Cannon may have a low accuracy, but when it does hit, his high special attack makes the move devestating

Absol
Pressure
Razor Claw
n/a
Naive
Perish Song, Razor Wind, Psycho Cut, Night Slash
Absol is one of my sweepers with an extreme good attack, thanks to Proteins, lol, thanks to the Razor Claw,his Razor Wind, Psycho Cut and Night Slash (which already have high crital hit chances) are even better, psycho cut is in case im stuck fighting a fighting type or a poison type, is dark moves are for ghosts and such, Perish songs are for when i know he cant take down the opponent and the opposite situation is for razor wind

Togekiss
Serene Grace
Lax Incense
n/a
Hasty
Ancient Power, Fly, Sky Attack, Fire Blast
cuz of the high HP and defenses, Togekiss is my best wall, and the ite hurts the foes accuracy and makes it more annoying, and yes, ik that fly is useless and i do plan to get rid of it ASAP, Sky Attack is what i use for insects, grass, ground, etc. fireblast is for grass and such as well as wals that get on my nerves, ancient power is for flying, bugs, fire, etc

Roserade
Poison Point
Rose Incense
n/a
Timid
Cut (which i plan to get rid of and replase with shadow ball), Toxic, Mega Drain (gonna be Giga Drain), Solarbeam
my second fastest sweeper and a great special move user, the grass moves are for rock ground water electric and such depending on the foe, toxic i just to weaken the foe with a sure fainter move, and what is gonna be shadow ball is for ghost, psychic, all that stuff, shes used for a quick kill

Kadabra
Synchronize
Mind Plate
n/a
Adamant
Psychic, Psycho Cut, Future Sight, Shock Wave
Kadabra is known for her speed so she makes a great sweeper, i use her as a just-in-case in case i need a quick take down, thats what psycho cut is for, psychic is in case they have plenty of HP and i know its enough to take them down, future sight is for when i know i can get a hit in, but no other moves are good for taking it out at once, and shockwave is for when i absolutely need the hit to make it since it never misses

ok thats my team, oh, it might be important to add that everyone of them has been infected by the pokerus virus, i was raising and training a riolu and when it went to level 2 after fighting a Bidoof, i went to the PokeCenter to heal everyone, turned out that Bidoof was infected, lucky me, lol

Pokemon Master

Popularity points : 0

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/jayshay95

Back to top Go down

Re: My New Team

Post by GentleBridge on Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:36 pm

ok... so effort value(EV) is basically extra status points you can get by putting "effort" into your pokemon. "what do you mean putting effort into your pokemon?" as in literally spend a few hours with that pokemon and focusing on certain stats...... maximum EV points you can get is around 510, and the maxium points u get for each stat is 255...... so this mean.. you can only max EV 2 certain stats..... or you can mix it up. If you wana find out more info, i would suggest you read http://www.serebii.net/games/evs.shtml

as for your pokes:
lucario: no... lucario CANNOT tank.... even if it could at most it is a 2 hit KO. Seeing how your lucario has aura sphere and dragon pulse, Your lucario is probably a mix sweap. SO why not put life orb instead? or maybe a choice scarf.

magnezone: zap cannon isnt bad if you combo with lock-on. If not, i would not suggest using it; instead there is always thunder and thunderbolt which can be just as good, or if you really wana paralyze someone why not just put thunder wave? As for lagging tail, would be a no go unless you can hack a trick on magnezone, but since magnezone is pretty slow compare to most pokes i would say *take off lagging tail and put red ballon(if gen 5) or leftover.

absol: razor claw is a banned item(for wi-fi battle at least) and replace with focus sash. replace razor wind with return (at max happiness it does 102 base dmg and you dont have to wait any turn). *put swords dance on it and take out perish song, since opponent can simply just switch out after perish song (unless you wana surprise an opponent and use mean look or something).

Togekiss:Take out sky attack and put air slash beacuse togekiss have super bad physical attack and good Sepical attack with hp and S.def. You wouldnt want a togekiss that just sit there and do nothing against a fighting poke. put a leftover on it. Since togekiss have the necessary base stat to tank most pokes.

roserade: Rose incense only give 1.1% boost i think? if you want real power, i would suggest choice specs, wise glasses or life orb. Either of those are good in their own ways. It all depend on how you wana use it? :3
and replace giga drain with leaf storm/grass knot/energy ball. Take out solar beam and replace with sludge bomb. Since roserade is grass poison, you might as well take advantage of it Very Happy (got my own roserade)

kadabra: why you wana use a kadabra? when you can get alakazam? psycho cut? future sight?shock wave? well psycho cut is good, but neither kadabra nor alakazam has the attack stat to do real dmg. as for future sight? isnt psychic enough? why psychic move and more psychic move? why not put a shadow ball? fianlly shock wave can easily be replace with thunder/thunderbolt/energy ball/ grass knot. They are all better than charge beam. alakazam is not a tank... and it doesnt have the time to do little dmg and increase it little by little. By the time u have max S.atk, its already dead in 1 hit.

there is still a bunch of stuff i have not yet mention
but at least those are the major stuff. Not sure you wana do this for wi-fi battle? or jsut simply fighting with npc? or you could just get white and start over again with that? :3

fc: 4856 1065 4093
GentleBridge
Elite 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayShay95 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:08 am

well bud, to be completely honest, half of this team is from when i first started the game, and as for Kadabra, i didnt use Alakazam becuz, one, i have no current working wifi, and two, i raised my team to be100% legit no modifier or anything, and i dont usually use moves that dont cause some sort of damage, im a powerhouse trainer, where my team falls behind, i buy the medicine like protein, carbos, etc and i buy 10 of it and thats that. i know the way i train isnt exactly the best, but i try hard, by now its ticking me off that theres no trainers around that can level up my team halfway anymore except the elite four and Cynthia and im not goin through that crap again, if it wasnt for the fact id consider it hacking on my account, id probably use the max exp cheat and id be done in a couple days, anyways, thanx for the advice, ill keep it in mind
btw what u said about EVs is what i already knew, i just didnt know how to tell what EVs my team had, right now i feel like an idiot for not knowing

Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by GentleBridge on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:11 am

well those advices back there was mostly for online wi-fi battlers, but if you dont have a working wi-fi. than i would just scratch those ideas.

fc: 4856 1065 4093
GentleBridge
Elite 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JayShay95 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:21 am

well im getting wifi wthin the next month or so, so u gave good advice, thanx again

Pokemon Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down